Luiz Felipe Rosa Ramos in an experienced attorney in Antitrust/Competition Law, working with traditional industries and matters related to the digital economy. He has acted in cases of cartel, unilateral conducts and merger review, as well as in business litigation. He has experience in antitrust compliance and in legal counseling to companies, associations and unions. He has completed with “extraordinary distinction” the course on negotiating skills at Harvard University.
Luiz Felipe is also a co-head of the area of Privacy and Data Protection. He was trained by IAPP in data protection and privacy at Fieldfisher (London). Certified Informational Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E).
He is the author of “Antitrust and the Multivalued Function of Competition” (Nomos, in partnership with Hart, 2021) and “Por Trás dos Casos Difíceis” (Juruá, 2017), and coauthored “Orlando Gomes” (Elsevier, 2015), as well as several legal articles. He has received awards, honors and scholarships to study in Brazil and abroad.
- Recognized as a “Next Generation Partner” by The Legal 500 in 2021.
- Recommended as an experienced attorney by The Legal 500 in 2020.
- PhD in Law from University of São Paulo (USP), with a sandwich-doctorate at University of Bielefeld (Germany).
- Fox International Fellow at Yale University.
- Master in Law (with honors) from USP, with a research period at the University of Salento (Italy).
- LLB from University of São Paulo (USP).
- Member of Brazilian Bar Association (São Paulo and Brasília)
- Member of International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
“Intelligent, well prepared, productive, easy to deal with, objective” (The Legal 500, 2021)
“Solid technical skills, project leadership skills and good relationship with the legal community” (The Legal 500, 2021)
“Great maturity and absolutely great work” (The Legal 500, 2020)
“Commitment to cases and ability to deal with complex matters” (The Legal 500, 2020)